Thursday 9 August 2012

That's my Sleep Pattern Gone Then.

I woke up around 10:00 today and although I've got to make a quick trip to the supermarket later I don't need to leave the house again until the Olympics are over so I've decided to drop the pretence and just start again on Monday after the Olympics is over.

As today is 'Anything Can Happen Thursday' it's clear it going to be an irritating day. For example we've already discovered that Croydon council collects refuse from the New Addington area of Croydon where Tia Sharp went missing on the same day that they collect refuse from the Thornton Heath area of Croydon where I live. Also the trial of Gu Kailai - the wife of disgraced Communist Party official Bo Xilai has begun today over the murder of British businessman Neil Heywood in China. This is clearly Britain trying to add extra pressure to China during the Olympics so I wouldn't pay much attention to the trial.

10:20 on 9/8/12.

No comments: