Tuesday 14 August 2012

Texas A&M Shooting.

Yesterday (13/8/12) a gunman shot and killed a police officer and a member of the public close to Texas A&M University in the USA. Initially I didn't comment on it because it sounded more like a shoot-out rather then a mass shooting. However it has since emerged that the gunman "Thomas Alton Caffel" opened fire on the police officer as he was serving an eviction notice. Therefore it seems to be the US asking what sort of steps will have to be taken if the British don't undergo a rapid attitude adjustment in my case. After all after obtaining a power of attorney through fraud my father has no legal right to sell my grandmother's home so anyone who attempts to buy it will be a committing criminal offences ranging from handling stolen goods through to aggravated trespass and should expect anything up to and including lethal force to stop them.

As with "Felix Marr" the British hiker of south-east Asian heritage who has gone missing in Italy the Texas A&M shooting also seems to be an inquiry about the manhunt for 'China's most wanted man' "Zhou Kehou." That almost decade long manhunt came to an end today with "Zhou Kehou" being shot and killed by police in Chongqing - "Bo Xihail's" old stomping ground. This actually follows on from the spectacular weather we had during the Olympics which I will need to explain in lots more detail. However like everyone else involved in the Olympics I think I need a few days to decompress first.

Oh and I very much doubt the PIDS failure at JFK even though it does demonstrate that my neighbours party was so loud it caused harassment, alarm and distress as far away as Washington and New York.

16:25 on 14/8/12.

No comments: