Sunday 12 August 2012

The Referee's a W@nker.

I (Chelsea) am currently playing Qatar (Manchester City) in the Charity Shield at Villa Park. Obviously the plan was that Qatar would give me a damn good thrashing. Unfortunately Torres hadn't read the script and put Chelsea 1-0 up on 40 minutes. So now the referee is on a mission to book and send off as many Chelsea players as possible so Chelsea are forced to forfeit the game allowing Manchester City to win 2-0. I know that Charity Shield is technically just a friendly game but I think the referee's still a little too stuck in the Olympic spirit.

13:50 on 12/8/12.


Edited at around 14:30 on 12/8/12 to add: After going down to 10 men Chelsea quickly went 3-1 down but brought it back to 3-2 at which point the Man City goal keeper should have been sent off for time wasting but wasn't. Therefore it ended 3-2. As for Man City if their new away strip featured white rather then purple shorts they would literally be playing in the colours of the Qatari national flag. Therefore if I owned a house I'd be staking it on them to win the English Premier League this season.

As for the referee I think FIFA should introduce a new rule. If a match official performs that badly the players should just be allowed to punch him out and force them to bring on a replacement.

No comments: