Thursday 23 August 2012

Ok We'll do it This Way.

unfortunately my home internet connection is still down preventing me from adding this as an edit to my "the court of protection is back in the spotlight" post.

apparently today the court of protection has heard from a medical expert who now claims that the man at the centre of the "l" v pennine acute hospital trust case is no longer in a permanent vegetative state. this is clearly a delaying tactic to allow the cop to explain why it still hasn't reached a ruling. it is also supposed to serve as a warning to any other british judges that may be asked to preside over my grandmother's case that they had better be alert and at the top of their game. sadly that's a warning that has come far too late because my grandmother's case has finished with Britain's courts. all that is left now is for the case file to be passed to the director of public prosecutions (dpp) so they can issue the criminal indictments.

17:25 on 23/8/12.

No comments: