Friday 24 August 2012

Smartphones are Great but...

Who is going to pay for the RSI epidemic. That's what I want to know!

My home Internet connection is still not working but as you have noticed this is having precisely no effect on my Internet use. Therefore I think this an attempt to annoy my father and preventing him from discussing my grandmother's case online in case it's taken down and used against him. So because he needed to feel like he's doing something and because he refuses to learn how to use his smartphone he took the PC to the repair shop. As it's a DNS problem the repair shop thankfully told him there is nothing to do. However just in case they did attempt to fix it I burned a copy of my grandmother's case file to CD. I don't know I was worried because it's not like there is only one copy. That case file is important though because the documentary evidence speaks for itself. So Britain can attack my character as much as they like it'll only be used as mitigation after they've been convicted and before they are sentenced.

15:10 on 24/8/12.

No comments: