Friday 17 August 2012

Almost Forgot.

Bit stoned, will happen.

You remember that on the Saturday (1/6/12) on the Queen of England's Diamond Jubilee I got a letter accusing me a fraudulently claiming an exemption to NHS perscription charges and demanding I pay some £150 (I'll try and dig the email out) in fines. Well I emailed back and they conceeded that they had no basis to make the fraud allegation, I was eligible for claimed exemption although the form that granted me that exemption had somehow got lost during the switch from one type of benefit to another. They also requested that I pay the princely sum of £14.80 to cover the prescription charge. Assuming that more sensible heads would prevail I ignored this. However today (17/8/12) they sent me another letter demanding I pay the sum of £14.80 within 14 days or risk having the matter passed to a debt collection agency who will attempt to impose a £30 administration fee before imtimidating me further while desperately trying to avoid taking the debt to a court.

Obviously I will need to brush up a bit (and clean the bathroom) but I sure if there's one person on this planet capable of getting hold of classified documents...

15:20 on 17/8/12.

No comments: