Sunday 12 August 2012

I Have a Shopping List.

Once again Britain have taken as the major themes for their Olympic ceremony the concepts of "an iPod on Shuffle" and "general prostitution."

Fortunately I have a notebook full of all the artists (all availible on iTunes) who performed in tonight's Olympic Closing ceremony. Unfortunately as I struggle to read my own handwriting I've also realised that the note book also contains passages like "Kill the Pretty one ---> Kate Middleton", "David Cameron = good chap for the Indian dance leak" and "George Micheal + AIDS = great idea." So it's might take me a while to arrange that into coherent sentences or possibly just burn it before a psychiatrist/the police get hold of it.

Before that though I'll be changing a lightbulb in my bedroom for the third time this evening.

00:15 on 13/8/12.

No comments: