Sunday 23 September 2012

Well That Just About Summed Up the Day.

Lewis Hamilton was leading the Singapore Grand Prix until he got a box full of neutrals and just sort of stopped. Then there were a couple of safety cars taking them up to the to time limit so Vettal won after everyone just sort of gave up before reaching the full race distance. Seriously at one point I think Schmacher actually dozed off but still Mr Ecclestone tries to convince us that people can be that interested in tyres.

Meanwhile in Britain it's insistently raining, I've been forced to break out the winter fleeces and the Liberal Democrats have been holding their party political conference which is possibly the most bland event in the history of events. Personally I think it's all just gods way of telling us to drink more Guinness. Mind you I do also think that me looking at pictures of an ex-girlfriend in Croydon caused a panda cub to die in New York.

Or to put it another way I'm a bit stoned so I don't see the next part of my para-Olympic closing ceremony Odyssey arriving any time soon.

18:10 on 23/9/12.

No comments: