Sunday 16 September 2012

Well Match of the Day Can Bite my Balls.

Because now my home Internet connection is back I need to tell that story of the Taliban attack on Camp Bastion in order to kill Prince Harry.

Turns out Prince Harry was up in the air in his helicopter gunship at the time that 'persons unknown' launched an attack on Camp Leatherneck the US military base that is attached to the British military base Camp Bastion in the Helmend province. Taking their inspiration from an early British Special Air Service (SAS) World War 2 raid on Nazi airfields in Egypt (then Libya) they destroyed six US Marine Harrier jump jets on the ground. There is a strong possibility that these are exactly the same Harrier jump jets that the US Marines brought from Britain's Royal Navy at a knock down price because of government spending cuts. Therefore the attack the following day on a checkpoint near Nahr-e Saraj was supposed to look like a US revenge attack for the British attack on Leatherneck. The idea was to get someone to say; "This is stupid all the Taliban need to do is sit and wait while the NATO allies kill each other." This would unavoidably lead to a discussion about US President Obama's policy of pulling all US troops out of the country by 2015 which I think it's fair to say that me and Britain disagree with for entirely different reasons.

Now if anyone needs me now I've added to my contents I'm going to add to my contents page because frankly the sober version was rubbish.

22:00 on 16/9/12.

No comments: