Friday 21 September 2012

Fricking Lightwieght.

Oh I've finally found out what's been p*ssing my dad off all week. Our new neighbours directly across the back have had some building work done and dumped all the rubbish at the bottom of their garden right up against our fence causing it to bow and bend. So yesterday he got me to hike the fence up on up to blocks so he could see what the rubbish was. He missed a trick though because with them out of the house surely that was the time sneak under the fence and then neatly stack all the rubbish up against their back door before dropping the fence down as though nothing had happened.

The fence has been up for over 24 hours now so I think that should count as due notice especially as I've just started on the Stella.

23:22 on 21/9/12.


No comments: