Sunday 9 September 2012

No It's All There.

Devils Brigade, Caps n' Bottles, Memories Remain, The Boys on the Docks, Amazing Grace, The Gangs All Here. Sadly though my iPod still won't let me log into it all as "The Dropkick Murphy's." Buy Guinness instead.

Anyway I am now about to attempt something very technical scientific and clever;

I am going to take the o2 SIM out of my Blackberry Torch and transfer it into my Blackberry Storm. I will then attempt to snap an upside down shot of my new tattoo of a drunken Wales/burn transfer it to my o2 email and then email it to my hotmail email. From there I may upload it to my photobucket account and post it on my blog.

Warning my fail due to human error.

00:15 on 10/9/12.

Probably should get some ice on it first though.

Edited at around 00:25 on 10/9/12.

It turns out that miracles won't happen so now my Torch email won't work we're going to have to wait for my Storm to pick up some charge. Personally I'll be listening to a Kentish Town Waltz/

still 00:25 on 10/9/12.

Edited at around 00:55 on 10/9/12 to add;

Nope you've got no chance of seeing that on a 3.2MP camera. It's a shame because I thought the ruler sharp line along the east coast of Wales was a perfect metaphor for Egypt's border with Libya. Now sadly because I put ice on it to cool the burn preventing scarring it'll all be gone by tomorrow.

So if anyone needs me I'll be off playing catch with a fox that may or may not be there.

Still around 00:55 on 10/9/12.

No comments: