Friday 21 September 2012

It Will Get Lighter.

Especially once I get through Act 9 -Winter.

In the meantime though I should explain that last week a patient on another floor in my grandmother's nursing home was being visited by his wife who suddenly dropped down dead. So they did the funeral this morning and they're holding the wake at the home this afternoon which seems a bit odd because in an old people's home you expect the residents to die not the relatives. Mind you I suppose it would have been a bit harsh stopping him going to his wifes funeral even if he couldn't remember who she was. So if any needs me I'll be off doing a funky little dance to clear away the ghosts. Or I could just clean the bathroom although option three is looking pretty attractive at the moment.

14:10 on 21/9/12.

No comments: