Thursday 13 September 2012

Guatemala's Gone Up.

Just the follow through from Nicaragua which itself was a knock on from the knee trembler in Costa Rica. Still no excuse for the Mexicans though. Yes that's right tonight Sav read the paper while the TV tried to convince us that all Cops are Good in the wake of the Hillsborough report while really hammering home that great Olympic age of consent debate and issues of press intrusion. The music's still tricky though especially as my iPod's stopped working in order to prevent me doing anymore. Elsewhere in the world Libya's elected a new Prime Minister and is in the midst of contract season although they do seem to be coming up a bit light on oil.

Now I'm either going to have to have a beer, work on my para-Olympic closing ceremony thread or find a way to slip a hygiene kit in there somewhere because while I doubt I'll got to the gym tomorrow I've got a feeling Fridays prayers will be compulsory because I really need to clean the bathroom.

21:55 on 13/9/12.

Edited at around 22:00 on 13/9/12;

Of course in doing his impression of Tony Blackburn Brett Martin was trying to shake down Britain's Absolutely Fabulous Public Relations industry about my mother while spinning out the Iranians.

Sorry still a bit stoned.

22:05 on 13/9/12.

No comments: