Tuesday 11 September 2012

Now Wasn't That an Exciting Trip.

No, not because the pub's got a new barmaid whose trying so hard to look like Natalie Portman she can't get an order right. What made this trip so exciting was that on Friday (7/9/12) my glorious chain which protects me from thieving Madridians and also reminds me where my keys are when I'm drunk broke. Well actually the leather strap that connects the chain to my belt broke so on the way to the pub I stopped off and brought a little metal clip. Unfortunately upon returning home I've discovered that clip might be too small a clip. So being a Scorpio I might have to buy another clip or just go down to my shed to hammer out a longer clip.

And that's the euphemism I'm using for smoking cannabis now.

19:15 on 11/9/12.


No comments: