Saturday 29 September 2012

If This Doesn't Work I'm Going to Look Like a Right Idiot.

So I should explain for someone who basically only exists as an extension of a computer I'm actually really rubbish at IT. However with luck it appears that I've found a way to link from Twitter to specific blog posts. This should provide me with a perfect platform to get properly involved in the US Presidential Election which technically started last Friday (21/9/12) due to early voting which is something students should be especially aware because it would be all too easy for a partisan university to schedule big tests and exams in and around election.

Of course now all I need is some follow through but there's little chance of that because what I'm planning to do this afternoon is already trending on Twitter and I've got a nasty feeling I'm going to end up tripping over Channel 4 para-Olympic hosts Claire Balding.

09:25 on 29/9/12.

No comments: