Thursday 21 March 2013

Well That Was Childish.

I've just got off the phone after trying to make an appointment with my GP to discuss those ECG results.

I'm getting the distinct impression that as with my grandmother's Dementia diagnosis the local medical lot were rather hoping they would be able to blind me with science and then railroad me into agreeing into whatever decision they choose to impose. As it has become more and more apparent that it extremely unlikely to happen they've clearly got a strop on. So much so that the GP's receptionist simply refused to allow me to make an appointment instead insisting that I turn up in person on the at the surgery on Monday (25/3/13) at 08:30 on the off chance. If you've seen my medical notes (which I assume they have) you would know that this is a wholly unreasonable request.

Fortunately I insisted on a telephone consultation with a doctor and my prescription is being renewed for a month. I actually think this is a better way to proceed because if they're going to continue to try pulling stunts like this long QT nonsense it's better I continue without their supervision. After all a large part of me being here is for me to teach them about my medical condition.


13:00 on 21/3/13.

No comments: