Friday 22 March 2013

Quantico Shooting.

As I've recently been delivered a strange set of priorities I've already covered how the overnight shooting at the Marine base in Quantico, Virginia (the proper one) related to Rihanna's tour.

However I suppose it could have also been interpreted as the US giving the both the UK Queen and the US voter a jolly good talking to over the attack at Camp Leatherneck. I think the Queen started it giving out awards to soldiers who fought to repel the attack at Camp Bastion. Royal Signals I believe.

But because apparently that was just too long to put on Twitter but not quite long enough for a full blog post apparently Bosco "The Terminator" Ntaganda is on his way from US custody to the International Criminal Court following an extensive debrief.

I like the way the US brought time for this by tangling the Rwandans up in arguments about transfers between diplomatic premises to international borders as it relates to Robert Mugabe's recent trip to meet the new Pope, the Julian Assange and associated Chris Brown case and that little spat between India and Italy. I fear that India may have won the battle but lost the war on that one though.

14:15 on 22/3/13.


No comments: