Sunday 17 March 2013

Operation Misery: Week 2, Day 2.

As part of her efforts to keep Chris Brown out of prison (and a fair bit of ego) Rihanna clearly sees it as her mission to make me sit in vigil over each one of her concerts. However I think it's better that I give her concerts a wide berth. After all she doesn't want to get a reputation as the person who is stopping me from doing my job.

That said I should quickly add on something from yesterday. Although my heavily tattooed Canadian comes from Toronto she has a brother. He was (and I think still is) in the Canadian army stationed on the west coast. Therefore she spent a lot of time in the region and is familiar with it's world class marijuana industry. As such along with marijuana she is going to be a theme of the Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver concerts on Canada's west coast along with the concert in Seattle in Washington state, US.

Obviously the idea of focusing on my heavily tattooed Canadian with a penchant for violent men is to build up the tension ahead of Chris Brown's Court appearance and Rihanna's concerts in California (San Jose, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Diego). However it must be said if justice is allow to run it's course there won't any drama because as part of his bail conditions the restraining order preventing Brown contacting Rihanna will be re-introduced the day before the San Jose concert. Therefore if he does make any attempt to contact Rihanna while she's in California Brown will go straight to prison on a contempt of court charge.

I have to say that this highlights why I'm so frustrated that Rihanna repeatedly failed to take up the opportunity to meet up with me. That's because having been through this sort of thing before I know that the moment we met up this would have all got infinitely easier. After all it would give me the opportunity to tell her all these little stories and give her the opportunity to ask me questions about them.

The good news though is that hopefully things should get easier as this tour starts building momentum and rhythm. I still need to teach my spell checker that Rihanna is an actual word though.

10:15 on 17/3/13.


Edited at around 11:20 on 17/3/13 because initially I thought the part about the California concerts was obvious. Then I decided there's little harm in stating the obvious.

No comments: