Wednesday 6 March 2013

Rihanna and the Florida A&M Hazing Case.

As I explained in two previous posts yesterday Rihanna's trip to London, UK for the retail launch of her River Island clothing line was accompanied by a flurry of news story's from the US such as the FAA granting the Boeing 787 Dreamliner permission to fly again and developments in the Whitey Bulger Court case.

Another one of thse was the upgrading of criminal charges to manslaughter against 12 former members of the Florida A&M University marching band over the death of Robert Champion in an apparent hazing incident.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary  Rihanna's handlers still think she is contact with me to act as a sort of honey trap. The idea being that I'm so captivated by her she can be used to control my behaviour. Her efforts to get me to sign up to Instagram are a prime example of this that I will explain in more detail later. Primarily the objective of this is to damage my reputation by making me look foolish. However it does have a more sinister side. For example the time difference between London and LA has caused the time I'm active to slip marginally increasing pressure on the Asia- Pacific region including China. Also provided you don't look in too much detail my ability to go on all these little Rihanna related errands would seem inconsistent with the symptoms I'm claiming disability benefit for. Finally because at times my behaviour could be described as a bit stalkerish it could ultimately lead to Rihanna taking legal action against me such as applying for a restraining order. This could go as far as to make it a criminal offence for me to use the Internet which would obviously silence me. Rihanna is going along with this because her handlers have told her (perhaps lied is the better term) that these things are in fact a series of tests or challenges I must complete in order to be accepted by her handlers.

Apart from the fact this again raises questions about Rihanna's inability to recognise who wants to help and who wants to hurt I supposed you could compare the situation to hazing. Therefore the Florida A&M story could be interpreted as the US apologising for it's plan or an attempt to promote discussion about the success or failure of the plan.

However as the victim Robert Champion is black he certainly looks more like Chris Brown then me. Therefore the story could also be interpreted a discussion about the sort of treatment Brown can expect in prison. Obviously this could be taken as an argument against sending Brown to prison but not a particularly good one because the fact it is unpleasant is kind of the entire point of punishment. Clearly this sort of discussion will have a negative effect on Rihanna's mood and is an attempt to intimidate her into obeying her handlers rules so they will continue to protect Brown and prevent him from being sent to prison.

Obviously I still haven't covered everything so there will be at least one more instalment of this tomorrow before the complete single post goes up. That's because I have to say that the death of Hugo Chavez and Kenya's election are far more important at this point.

20:20 on 6/3/13

No comments: