Friday 29 March 2013

Me, Me, Me.

I know it's so exciting isn't it.

Anyway in one of those yesterday's I received a letter from the Student Loans Company (SLC) informing me that the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) has in fact reminded Her Majesties Revenue and Customs (HMRC) that I am not eligible to make Student loan repayments. We are still waiting for HMRC to get in touch with the cheque for the outstanding value of the debt (let's say GBP15,000) along with another cheque of GBP1500 for their insolence. I strongly suggest they hurry up. After all this is a time limited offer. However being a reasonable person as the banks are closed in the UK until Tuesday (2/4/13) I will give them until 11:00 (BST) on Tuesday to deliver said cheques to my address by courier.

On possibly another one of those yesterdays I received another letter from the DWP inform me that they are still sticking to the position that they are assessing me as having unlimited capacity for work related activity. I'm just going to assume that letter was sent in error. After all the RF V Berdon LLP thing reminded me it's been a good 18 months since I've sued anyone.

I of course would like to share both of those letters with you. Unfortunately after a buying new scanner/printer combo to replace the old scanner/printer combo that didn't need buying in the first place my father still hasn't got the scanner/printer combo to work.


I though have far more important problems than that. A few months ago one of my trainers became more hole than trainer. As it is impossible to buy anything good in Croydon (Westfield will only make this problem worse) I've been delaying replacing them. Unfortunately yesterday in Tesco's I snapped and just brought the first pair of trainers I could find. You may have seen pictures of them on my Twitter account but frankly at GBP6 I'm just hoping they'll make a decent pair of slippers.

Of course before nipping into Tesco and finding it full of idiots I got my hair cut at my usual barber and put a prescription in at the local pharmacist. After leaving Tescos (seriously it took so long) I picked up part of my prescription and then I went home.

I think we're all meant to be assuming that the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (DPRK) is all upset because I still haven't been sent by ECG results. I doubt it though I mean it's not like the version I'm going to get sent is anywhere near the version Croydon University Hospital (CUH) sent out.

20:00 (GMT) on 29/3/13

No comments: