Tuesday 12 March 2013

Operation Misery: Day 5.6 and 2/8ths - The Big News Is...

...Today I went to the supermarket where I withdraw cash. Despite having no official means of income and recently having made some large purchases I was surprised to discover my bank balance has mysteriously risen. Obviously I was trying to keep this quiet until I'd been able to gather more information.

However if I had to guess I would say that's it's the UK Crown adding money to my HSBC account in the name of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). Apart from delaying that nasty little argument we're going to have to have about the DWP's erroneous decision to classify me as having no limited capability for work related activity I think this is mainly an attempt to test the recent United Nations Security Council (UNSC) sanctions on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (DPRK).

Oh and in case you haven't worked it out yet the cause of the current dispute between the Student Loans Company (SLC) and Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) that's going on on my behalf stems from the HMRC's  erroneous decision to assign me a self-employed tax code. Of course if push ever were to come to shove on that issue HMRC would actually have to prove I've earned an undisclosed income. I think they're hoping this will count.

However I will agree that the recent undulations in the trial of that Aurora mass shooting fellow would have had more resonance if;

(a) I was actually making some attempt to claim Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) on grounds of disability from the DWP.

or

(b) The legal test of insanity as it relates to a not guilty plea as per murder defence bore any resemblance to the test of disability as per the DWP.

Personally I'm just trying to work out if it would be easier to explain the use of the phrase; "At the time of the offence" as per the M'Naughten rules or just add a "search" function to this blog.

As per my polite letter requesting the DWP review their decision regarding my ESA claim I honestly think that at the Belfast level they're still trying to work out what some of the words mean. At the maternal level I feel prompted to tell a funny story;

You remember back in 2010 when the fascist British National Party (BNP) sent out European Union (EU) election leaflets featuring an endorsement from an National Health Service (NHS) doctor who wasn't really a doctor and in fact was just a composite of a file photograph of a US actor dressed as a doctor and the BNP's propaganda department prompting thousands of people to complain? Well guess whose desk all those complaint letters landed on.

23:25 on 12/3/13.

No comments: