Saturday 2 March 2013

I'm Back From Brighton.

I actually got back at around 21:30 but since then I've been having dinner and watching TV.

So as you've probably worked out this trip wasn't up to my usual riotous standards. In fact in seemed much more like business then pleasure. In part this was because I woke with a massive hangover only to discover that the railway network was being less then co-operative. Mainly though do you remember my ADHD friend whose girlfriend's deemed to be too irresponsible to have a personal bank account. Well he's now decided he's setting up his own courier business. So today was mostly spent teaching him the book-keeping skills needed so he can file a tax return. I must say though that he's actually surprisingly organised having sorted out a sensible vehicle and all the various different types of insurance you need. It's worth pointing out though that he has opened a small business bank account that comes complete with a small business adviser.

Strangely this does have a slight Rihanna link to it. Back in the shared consciousness days when the same friend was basically building a new garden and talking about starting his own construction company Rihanna offered some - shall we say - moral support. Although the sentiment was appreciated the help was the sort of help everybody could have done without. So as Rihanna returns to London, UK for the retail launch of her River Island line Britain is hoping that everyone will be looking for evidence that Rihanna is learning the error of her ways as this will have obvious implications for her charitable efforts. Mind you the path she's currently on I think we can safely forget about all that sort of thing.

I just hope she doesn't act unnecessarily provocatively in order to spite me. That's because I haven't been trying to give her advice for the benefit of my health.

23:25 on 2/3/13.

Edited at 23:40 on 2/3/13 so the sentences make more sense because I'm sober but tired.

No comments: