Friday 29 March 2013

Rihanna's Facebook Page.

Yeah turns out I'm really lazy. So lazy in fact I can't be bothered to set up my own Facebook page let alone a fake one for Rihanna.

If I did though I would probably set her status to something like: Stressed by the sudden lack of structure.

Then I'd write something on her wall about her wondering if she can have a massive blowout in Calgary tonight or whether she's got to save up all that stress and misery so Chris Brown can make his triumphant return.

Actually thinking about it it's probably best that I'm too lazy to set up a fake page. After all that crazy stalker dude Rihanna got a 3-year restraining order against is currently on trial over his February 10th (10/2/13 - I think) attempt to break into her LA home. I believe he's pleaded not guilty to 1 count of burglary.


17:10 on 29/3/13.

No comments: