Thursday 19 April 2012

What You Really Read This Sh*t?!

Because at around 21:50 on 19/4/12 if the answer is yes then I think I really need to read it too. But you know I've suffered enough having to write it.

Much before that I'd love to tell you the rest of Brian Paddick at the Oval story. Unfortunately I can't remember it. But after we'd got sent down from Paddick I was passed on to this white South African (Safa). I asked him searching questions about what we were searching for and he said; "Bombs. A little plastic box with wires hanging out if it. If it ticks poke it with a sick and if goes bang! its a bomb.

Anyway at around 21:51 my father and I searched the fu*k out of that corner. In fact we set so much of a course record for searching we were awarded a bonus. Sadly the agents stole that bonus but I believe they've since been incorporated into G4S.

So after a successful spellcheck I'm looking for work in the Merc feild but maybe not because at around 21:56 I'm also got a long arsed story about my army cousin and his other career as a fuel tanker driver.

No comments: