Thursday 19 April 2012

I Think My Gas May Be Faulty.

I mean I stuck the sausage lattice in the oven on gas mark five at around 17:20GMT on 19/4/12. By around 18:00 it was still not done so I gave it and the chips the full beans. The chips were done by about 18:10 but the lattice took until about 18:15. I put the frozen peas on the stove at 18:10 but they weren't done until around 18:25. As a result my father and I didn't sit down to eat until around 18:30. I finished at around 18:40 and now I'm here.

So if the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) get a few moments in the second day of their Brighton conference tomorrow (20/4/12) can you answer this simple question; Now we've established that I'm number 50's energy supplier does that mean I can enter the property anytime I like to recover a debt? I mean if I were to get the Crown exemption in writing I'll happily end it tonight.

Anyway at around 18:50 I deciding what to watch on TV. There's Watchdog on BBC1, the London Mayoral Debate on Sky News and the Two Broke Girls pilot on E4. All I know is that if I have to go out again it's going to be a long one.

No comments: