Thursday 19 April 2012

I'm Not Saying My Garden's Big But..

Sometimes I get jet lag walking from one end of it to the other.

As a result it looks like I won't be able to get down to Brighton this weekend. So if it does kick off can someone give that [name] chap a few slaps from me. If you're not aware of who [name] is don't worry he's just what happens when someone looks a Justin Beiber and says; "You know what, I don't think one of those is enough."

Which brings me not so neatly onto the front page of today's (19/4/12) Sun Newspaper. Referring to the TV talent show "Britain's Got Talent" judge Simon Cowell the rival TV show talent show "The Voice UK" judge Jessie J the headline reads "Jessie Gay Simon not Gay" The is Simon Cowell gay? feature has been running all week so it actually a very long set up to take a swipe at Jessie J without her management noticing. If you're not aware of who Jessie J is then your life is a far richer place because she's a blatantly gay British mouthpeice/pop singer whose management have been running a "Is she gay isn't gay" marketing strategy to sell more records. Basically she's a pale imitation of what the Trinidadian/US signer Niki Minaj has been doing much more successfully. Minaj is pronounced "min-arge" but is spelled more "minge-ah." Minge being a slang term for female genitalia so a minge-ah would be one who eats female genitalia.

Anyway it's around 15:30GMT and things are getting that bad this early so I'm seriously considering cleaning the bathroom.

No comments: