Saturday 28 April 2012

Do Not Mention the Spot.

It's around 09:40GMT on 28/4/12 my home Internet connection is working and I've been up for about half an hour. As it's a Saturday - a day of rest in most cultures I'm thinking junk food and trash TV. I might even catch up on my reading and if I'm feeling very energetic I might update my archive at 100badones.com. One thing certainly won't be doing though is going near the high street because Crystal Palace are hosting Cardiff City.

Actually I might not go out at all because I'm feeling increasingly self-conscious about a massive spot on my forehead. Actually what happened is that I got a small spot just above my right eyebrow and decided to pick it leaving me with a largish cut. I know that was stupid but I get so many ingrowing hairs when I get an actual genuine spot I tend to get over excited.

No comments: