Tuesday 10 April 2012

I Still Maintain.

That I did my best work when I didn't even own a TV. So in honour of those days since about 21:00 on 10/4/12 I 've been out to the Black Lion to watch the best (broken) TV I own. You remember the "Black Lion" it's the pub in the bottom of my garden and officially the best pub in the world. After all it's the only pub in England where you can still do anything. I mean you can drink, you can SMOKE, you can go to the gym. If you're really nice to the management you can even smoke cannabis.

So at around 22:30 on 10/4/12 that's a long and convoluted way of telling you that I'm a bit stoned even if we are a bit more worried about the effects of the British harassment campaign on China over the Bo Xihali thing.

Edited at around 22:35 to add: I've been hit by a sudden urge to add to my archive on 100badones. blogspot.com. Try not to panic after all I'm just copying and pasting words from this blog into another bolg.

No comments: