Friday 27 April 2012

Actually It'd be Better if my Home Internet didn't work.

Because at around 18:20GMT/19:20BST on 27/4/12 I could give you a cryptic Twitter like;

"The (Chilean) Wine Has Been Opened" 18:20 27/4/12."

However as it is working I should tell you that I got the Cottage Pie in the Oven about 16:10. Even though this included the old Bristol Swede I didn't cut my fingers off. Actually thinking about it if I had the time I  could have wrapped in pastry rather then mashed potatoes.

But anyway after watching the Loius Theorox thing on Dementia on BBC2 last night (20:00 26/4/12) my father was all keen to go visit my grandmother in her nursing home. When he arrived (approx 10:00) he found two staff from every floor standing out in the rain because they'd had a fire alarm test. According to the local gossip this might have something to do with the Queen of England's "Jubilee Tour" which apparently took her to some Welsh mining town in the 1960's.

So at around 18:30 while we wait for "Homelands" Damien Lewis on Have I Got News For You shall we paly the game of guess which US TV Show gave the Brits the idea about "Claire Squires"?

No comments: