Tuesday 24 April 2012

Born of a Broken Man.

At around 21:30 on 24/4/12 that is both the answer to the question; "What RATM song have I been listening to?" and my response to the BBCNews that Britain is going to attempt to re-open the "Madeline McCann" judgement with the Portuguese.

Anyway did any one see Mrs Perry answering questions before Keith Vaz MP at the Home Affairs select committee? I only mention it because when I was at a South London Comprehensive Keith Vaz's Private Secretary came down to teach us science. He turned up looking like Lawrence Fishburne form "CSI" all waistcoat and glasses. Due to his Asian race he even looked a bit like Penfold off of "Dangermouse" I think we even made him cry.

Anyway I'm off again to the Black Lion for a "smoke." Actually thinking about it I've got a bit of morphine upstairs. It might make tomorrow better but it'll certainly make Thursday and Friday worse. After all it is so moorish.

No comments: