Thursday 19 April 2012

Any Which Way But F*cked.

At around 21:20GMT that is double-y my review of the London Mayoral Debate and Two Broke Girls. Turns out they've got a full series even if the blonde one looks like a Welsh lass I used to know at #10 Grande Parade while the other one is giving it her best Kutcher.

As for the Mayoral debate the sad fact is that at around 21:25 I know more about the Egyptian Presidential. However I like Brian Paddick after all he gave me one of my first job interviews. I'm not saying it was the softest interview I've ever been giving basicall the Real IRA where on a rampage and John Major was on the Blue List so they called ugly f*ckers like me up to Lords.

Quick pause at aroudn 21:26 on 19/4/12 because according to Google some words have disappeared

No comments: