Thursday 19 April 2012

I Went For Soup Rather Then Chocolate.

Apparently it's more healthy.

Anyway at around 13:20GMT on 19/4/12 you'll be glad to know that after wandering round my local Tesco supermarket for twenty minutes trying not to bump into things none of the staff noticed anything different. I ended up buying; A sandwich and a wrap for lunch, some red chilli peppers for dinner tomorrow, two bottles of wine one of which I will boil for a couple of hours while making dinner tomorrow, two packets of vegetable soup powder because it was on offer, a copy of "The Sun" newspaper and a chicken tika masala ready meal because I don't yet think I've offended the Indian sub-continent enough for one day.

Then just as I was at the check out all ready to be served I remembered that I'd forgotten the frozen sausage lattice/pasty thing which I'm going to cook for dinner tonight and was the whole point of going to the supermarket in the first place. So I had to go around again. Fortunately I managed to miss the rain.

Anyway I've got to clean the bathroom later on so try not to get too excited.

No comments: