Friday 27 April 2012

The Siege is Over. I have a Newspaper.

Yeah the Tottenham Court Road siege ended at around 13:30GMT. Apparently it was some White/EDL/Rangers/Chav giving it the large to his ex-missus about how he's brought a bomb into her workplace. So the Met police over-reacting and turned it into a scene from the French terrorist shooter guy. More importantly then that though at around 14:45 on 27/4/12 I have returned from the corner shop with a copy of "The Sun" newspaper and four Budweiser Tallboys. This little diversion almost prevented me from telling you about the best pub in the world;

This best pub in the world is officially "The Black Lion" in my back garden. I mean you can do anything there, you can go to the gym, you can drink beer and you can even smoke in there. One thing you cannot do though is watch the TV news in there. As a result I know next to nothing about today's bombing in Ukraine. This is a shame because given the choice I'd rather been doing the security run through for the Euro 2012 Finals rather then the Olympics. Actually thinking about it there's a good chance Britain's hooligans could make the Euro 2012 Finals the first round of the "Security" event at the Olympics. So in summary; Russian bomb to make a point see also Syria after the - I'm not going to call him Joesph Kony, I'm not going to call him Joesph Kony, I'm not going to call him Joesph Kony - trial at the Hague.

Bugger. At around 14:55 I'm just realised I've got to make Cottage Pie which might actually kill me. If not I'll see you at about 19:00 in the bleachers.


No comments: