Thursday 19 April 2012

The Bathroom is Clean.

And in record time too. I went with Rage Against the Machine because I decided they're in enough trouble already. It was so loud I must have missed the sound of the removal team cleaning out number 50.

Anyway as I result I am still none the wiser about the name of the Brighton's answer to Justin Beiber but I think it's along the lines of Conner Some-Shite-Or-Other. Perhaps the point I was trying to make was that people shouldn't be too concerned about finalising the bracketed phrases.

Anyway it turns out the Eurovision Song Contest is going to be in Azerbaijan this year. Apparently they won it last year by flying the flag of the Libyan Monarch. But seeing as how Britain is taking it seriously now surely it's time to introduce a pop video round.

Now at around 16:35GMT on 19/4/12 I'm thinking that if I'm going have to put out a statement about the Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix I'm going to have to carefully draft the language. Or I might just get drunk.

No comments: