Tuesday 24 April 2012

Great Bowden I'm Home!

I kid you not "Great Bowden" is the Leicestershire town where London Marathon death - Claire Squires - lived with her boyfriend "Simon"

So at around 19:10GMT on 24/4/12 it's still 0-0 and I Simon Bowden am pleased to announced that I'm back from the pub. More words will appear here just as soon as I've opened a Budweiser Tallboy.

Edited at around 19:20 on 24/4/12 to add;

Anyway. After we'd entered the pub my father - L.T. Bowden proceeded to annoy the two deaf guys speaking in sign language before pointing out the regular wearing what we presume to be a stolen London Marathon participants medal. He went on to sit me down to discuss his plans to buy a smartphone. In part this is driven by his desire to have access to the Internet when the home Internet connection is down and in part it is driven by a desire for me to finally pay for my cellphone. So I gave him some flannel about the Windows Vs Android debate Vs my gay little brother's membership of the Apple cult and my need to repair my credit rating. It was at this point the Euro/mental/lesbian who's been stalking me for about a week decided to leave. Then for the rest of the meal we sat in silence while he played with his peas and I drank my beer. I only had the burger because I had a Cornish Pasty when we got back from the supermarket at around 15:00.

It was when I got back from the supermarket and noticed Britain's other magicians assistant of the day - the Gareth Williams Inquest - I decided that counter-intuitive as it seems the best way for me to answer this question of whether my house is bugged or not is to film every moment of my existence and then post footage up on the Internet. All I need is a sponsor to pay for all the CCTV cameras.

Anyway does anyone known the Spanish for;

I'm going to sit in the garden.

Because it's going to be a long one. I mean I've been trying to get into the "Dutch" mindset since about 10:00.

As for the Taffy Williams Inquest I refer you to my earlier statement; The tightly wound maths genius who graduated from university aged 17 years killed himself. Then his friends/mates/buds from MI6/SIS staged the crime scene in case the Brits ever needed to drag us all down into some nonsense story.

No comments: