Friday 15 June 2012

Sexual Politics: That Always Helps(!)

The Ukraine V France Euro2012 match re-started at around 17:00 on 15/6/12. With France 2-0 up with stoppage time left to play I think it's fair to say that France have won. The Sweden V England game has been put back to a 19:00 kick off.

In the meantime though I'm pretty sure I've already explained the Julian Assange, Wikileaks, Bradley Manning thing to you. However if you haven't heard either yesterday or today at the British Supreme Court/Law Lords Julian Assange lost his final appeal against extradition to the Sweden for questioning over an alleged rape/sexual assault. He will now be transferred to Sweden to act as bait for the USA's right wing.

What I might have failed to mention is that the case first broke during the COP16/CMP6 in Mexico. This was the Climate Change Summit where everyone finally gave the Saudi Arabi j"v Xy/J]ssage that even as a joke it wasn't OK to go around telling much more qualified female delegates to get back in the kitchen

Anyway at around 18:50 to it's time for me to be off to the garden. Like I said 0-2.

No comments: