Tuesday 19 June 2012

Mubarak's Won That One Then.

In the last hour or so Egypt's Supreme Council of the Armed Forces have announced that former President Hosni Mubarak has died of a heart attack. So after being sentenced to life imprisonment he's decided to sentence himself to death. I think that compared to being allowed to retire to holiday home where the entire population of Egypt could poke him sharpened sticks that's a victory.

Of course at around 21:55 on 19/6/12 I'm not sure exactly when SCAF made their announcement because I'm trying to watch something on BBC1. This third part of a five part serial "True Love" features Billie Piper (Secret Diary of a Call Girl) as a secondary school teacher who embarks on an affair with an underage predatory lesbian (Kayla something of seasons 3/4 of Skins) pupil while trying to justify it along with an affair with a married man to her mother. I've got a nasty feeling this TV show is going to have an negative effect on a lot of significant people in my life so I would have liked to have kept an eye on it while doing some work.

However due to the argument between my Blackberry my UK service provider and Google I'm here on a PC typing this while missing that. On the plus side at least the argument about Israeli airport security has begun.

No comments: