Thursday 21 June 2012

Wow This is Getting Serious.

At around 20:40 on 21/6/12 I've just finished watching a very tense and very ugly Euro2012 match between the Czech Republic and Portugal. So tense and ugly in fact that around an hour in I was convinced it was going to go to extra-time and penalties and went out into my garden in the number seven(7) district of Croydon (CR) for a ahem cigarette. Then moments after I came back in and sat down Portugal's number seven (7) Christiano Ronaldo scored the winner. Now this could have happened specifically to annoy me. Alternatively it could have been because he'd been looking for it all night. After all he's starting to look like a great player now.

Oh and then in the closing seconds Limbersky made his contribution to the goal-line technology debate but it still ended 1-0 to Portugal who will now progress to the semi-final.

No comments: