Saturday 23 June 2012

Fecking Football Liability.

After arriving at the King and Queen around two hours before the start of the Spain V France Euro2012 match my friend (I'm only allowed the one) decided that he had to nip out just before kick off. As the place was rammed with foreign the door staff wouldn't let him back in so he talked a female bouncer into letting him into another pub and insisted we come and join him.

So at halftime we went and joined him. Halfway through three lads tried kicking their way in. Although the staff handled it me and half the pub took the opportunity to get scary face on.

So although I gather Spain scored a penalty in the dying seconds to go through to the semi I've got little idea what happened. I f*cking enjoyed myself though.

21:40 23/6/12
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments: