Tuesday 5 June 2012

Oh No My Toe.

Has become global news apparently. So I should explain;

Back in the late summer of 2005 there I was riding my bicycle - after having a few beers and the rest - when I found myself having to make a sharp 90 degree turn. Unfortunately I got this a bit wrong and ended up slamming into a wall Wile E. Coyote style slightly fracturing my left big toe in the process. Ever since then that toe has started to hurt periodically when it rains or I over-flex the joint. The latest flare-up occurred on Thursday (31/5/12) and has been getting progressively worse ever since. As a result since then I've mainly been focusing on Ibuprofen, ice packs and adopting an almost comical limp. On the plus side though this has had little to no impact on my gym routine because bizarrely that it's one of the few occasions where it doesn't hurt.

No comments: