Sunday 24 June 2012

So is the West/'Z/Fenty Trial Finished?

Yes that's right this past weekend (23 - 24/6/12) BBC Radio1 have been hosting their 1 Big Weekend in the London Olympic borough of Hackney. You may remember that Hackney participated in Britain's August 2011 Riots. Unfortunately during those riots many of the participants were heard quoting lyrics from the Kanye West/Jay 'Z/Rhianna hit "Run This Town."

Personally I could take it or leave it but my friend is such a screen addict he actually phoned Radio1 for tickets, you know, when it was just him and the DJ awake. Sadly he didn't get them so instead tried to teach me about "Spotify." After only half a day's training and a three hour loop of "99 Problems" I decided to give Mr West half a point for "Diamonds" and discovered Nikki Minaj.

Blimey at around 22:45 on 24/6/12 that's a lot of typing for such a small keyboard and I've still got to tell the story about how we took the dogs for a walk during the "most boring F1 GP of the season." Afterall it's the local foxes tearing round like their skin's on fire.

But at around 22:50 I'm sure it'll be fine provided they don't start on the distillers.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments: