Tuesday 19 June 2012

I'm Back From the Supermarket/Food Shopping

I actually got back at around 14:25 on 19/6/12 but I didn't feel the need to mention it. However since then I've learned that on the edges of the G20 USA and Russia are discussing Syria and a Russian ship supposedly heading for Syria has returned to it's home port. I really can't be bothered to list everything I brought but on reflection the full 24 can case of Stella 4% might prove excessive.

Speaking of football preparations there are rumors that Russian ultras are teaming up with England hooligans to do battle with Ukrainian ultras. I think this is just rumour to promote discussion about whether or not Russia played politics by crashing out to Greece to set up the Germany V Greece game. I think the answer to that is yes and no. It was the Poland game that did for Russia and after that they just got caught up in the excitement of the Greek election and went for it.

Oh and I'm typing this on my Blackberry because I need the practice.

No comments: