Tuesday 5 June 2012

What I'm Catching it on GMT.

At around 22:00 on 5/6/12 I mean the new series of "Big Brother" UK. So far I've got "Deana" who has come dressed as non-threatening Muslim UK Conservative Party vice-chair "Baroness Warsi" and "Aaron" who has come dressed as "Cannibal Killer: Luka Magnotta" who yesterday (4/6/12) decided to hand himself in at a Berlin Internet Cafe after Britain's "The Sun" newspaper blew his contact point with Canadian intelligence after revealing he'd been logging into some online wargames. Really I should be working on US computer virus "Flame."

Beyond that I'm picking up a distinct impression of tension between the "Big Brother" production team and the production teams of "The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE)" and "Made In Chelsea." However to avoid spoiling all the fun so soon I've been hit by a sudden urge to work on my archive.

No comments: