Tuesday 12 June 2012

Ok That Looks Bad.

Did I mention it's around 23:05 on Tuesday 12/6/12 and I've been to the pub. While I was there I and a few other people noticed that my right forearm is covered in nasty looking bruises and a couple of puncture marks so I think I should explain;

The friend I stayed down with in Brighton over the weekend has a Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Lurcher cross and a Jack Russell terrier who has picked up a lot of the Staffie attitude. So while a little bit drunk I decided to get into a play fight with the Jack Russell. This involved me wrapping a towel round my arm and encouraging the dog to bite into it will using my other arm to subtly jab him in the ribs. I know this sounds bad and my arm looks bad but no-one was hurt and really we both thought it was fun.

No comments: