Saturday 2 June 2012

Jumped Up Little Scrotes.

Today (2/6/12) I received a rather threatening letter from Croydon NHS Trust (PCT) fining me £125 for fraudulently claiming an exemption to prescription charges. This is not a problem because not only was I not fraudulently claiming an exemption I can prove that I wasn't. In fact it's actually quite good news because when my grandmother's case file gets passed to the police or higher investigative authority (after the Olympics) this is the sort of thing that demonstrates malice. So really all I'm worried about is how much I should seek in costs and damages for defamation. I'm thinking £125 for each.

There's no need for me to rush making a decision though because business in Britain doesn't start up again until Wednesday June 6th following four days of public holidays to celebrate the Queen of England's Diamond Jubilee. Prime Minister David Cameron's already been getting into the spirit of things by killing some foreigners; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18306148

No comments: