Friday 22 June 2012

Phew That's a Relief.

As previously mentioned in the great sea of words that was Tuesday (19/6/12) night I'm planning to go down to Brighton tomorrow (23/6/12) to watch the football before staying overnight to return on Sunday (24/6/12) evening. This is despite the fact that Britain is holding the Isle of Wight music festival, BBC Radio 1 is hosting it's one big weekend music festival in the riot epicentre/Olympic borough of Hackney over the weekend and the Egyptian election results could be released on Sunday at the earliest. The good news though is that I've checked and there are no planned engineering works on the rail network so the only thing likely to disrupt my journey is the weather. If that does happen I wouldn't worry too much because I heard they've got the Internet down in Brighton now and everything.

In preparation though I will need to spend most of the today (22/6/12) reading up on the details of the Egyptian election because Egypt's electoral commission are being asked to consider an awful lot of data. So even if I did cancel the trip and the results are released on Sunday I don't see myself being in a position to give an informed opinion until Monday (25/6/12) at the earliest.

No comments: