Saturday 30 June 2012

Ok That's News.

Last night (29/6/12) my sister had some sort of pyschotic incident at her home in Guilford that involved the police placing her under a 72 hour psychiatric hold. Today (30/6/12) at around 10:00 this led to my father and I getting a visit from two dectectives from Surrey police's vulnerable people (abuse victims) team fishing for information about my sister's condition and possible triggers.

This is unusual because my sister's long history of psychological problems means that she is under the care of a local psychiatric team who have an in-depth knowledge of her medical history. It is also unusal because it's well established in my sisters case history that my mother not my father is her emergency contact/next of kin as soon as possible.

As they always are the police were being vague as to what their purpose was. However my best guess is that someone has said something to trigger an abuse investigation into my father. If that is the case then it should be combined with my grandmother's case and handed to the Metropolitian police's war crimes or anti-corruption division.

As it happened I got my cellphone out to speak to my mother and the police made their excuses and left around 10:45. So anyway how is this contact group meeting on Syria going?

Edited at around 13:00 on 30/6/12 to add:

The police have decided that there's no need to speak to my sister's next of kin (my mother) and have instead gone back to Guilford. My father's spoken to my sister and apart from some minor, superficial injuries which are not as bad as the cuts bruises etc that you've probably got now there's nothing wrong her and she'll be released from hospital this evening. So the entire thing seems to have been contrived by the local network in Guildford to influence today's meeting on Syria.

So I hope the participants of the Syria meeting are enjoying themselves because like everything else Britain is involved in this is creating quite a serious death toll.

No comments: