Thursday 24 May 2012

Yep The Dutch Are Having a Pop.

At me. Lilly Allen. Laura Marling. Mr Mumford and all his Sons. Really it should be viewed in conjunction with Jedward. <- And there's a sentence that really didn't need to be written.

That's right at around 21:10 on 24/5/12 I've just finished watching the second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest. Unfortunately on Tuesday (22/5/12) I decided that the Egyptian Presidential election was slightly more important so I've still not caught up on the first semi-final. So in the interests of fairness and participant safety I shall be concentrating on the non-qualifiers in a full update I promise to write tomorrow (25/5/12) providing that the Egyptian election won't produce a result and I don't get caught up with waking up late, cooking dinner, going to the gym and smoking weed.

So until then I'm not allowed to say things like Ukraine is sending out a warning to any Euro2012 visitors that they have a small HIV/AIDS problem that they're blaming on the gays. Personally I blame the pressure.

No comments: