Friday 11 May 2012

The Vacation Has Begun.

Today (10/5/12) I'm going down to Brighton. Although I'm not planning for anything of any note to happen the excitement of me going outside will raise the tension during Rebekah Brooks' testimony to the Leveson Inquiry. Of course my journey was planned about three weeks in advance so you get the impression that the schedule at the Leveson Inquiry was arranged around my plans. So just out of interest is the Chilcot Inquiry ever going to publish it's findings or has Britain lost interest in that already?

2 comments:

yanmaneee said...

lebron 11
kobe shoes
yeezy shoes
retro jordans
ferragamo belt
off white hoodie
off white shoes
supreme clothing
jordan shoes
coach handbags

Unknown said...

click this c4o16e9e18 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags wholesale in divisoria you can try these out u3q60g6l97 replica designer bags wholesale replica bags in bangkok replica bags china free shipping look here n2a48c5p81 replica bags nancy