Thursday 17 May 2012

Piece of Cr*p

Today (17/5/12) I realised that wouldn't be able to run all my niggly little errands and do all my annoying little chores and still have time to do an update on Libya. So I decided to dust down my piece of cr*p android wi-fi tablet. The idea being I could use that to read the odd article every time I had a spare five minutes. Turns out while it will let me connect to all my neighbours very weak networks it won't let me connect to my home Internet connection. Then my home Internet connection failed so clearly the firewall can't cope with both me and my father using the Internet at the same time.

Elsewhere there's been more turmoil in the Eurozone with shares tumbling and banks having their credit rating's cut. I wouldn't worry too much though because this is just the banks trying to blackmail the Eurozone's political leaders into turning on the tap of free stimulus cash in the name of creating growth. Britain's done this three times already and still our economy's in worse shape then the Eurozone. So Mr Tsipras might want to check his cards before going all in on that bluff.

No comments: